Glassdoor.com recently released their annual list for Best Jobs In America.
The rankings are determined based on the Glassdoor Ranking Job score The score factors in things like amount of job openings, ratings of each job, career opportunities, salary and others.
If you work in IT chances are your job will probably be ranked among the top jobs in America.
Here is the list in order: Job Title – Salary
- Data Scientist – $116, 840
- Tax Manager – $108,000
- Solutions Architect – $119,500
- Engagement Manager – $125,000
- Mobile Developer – $90,000
- HR Manager – $85,000
- Physician Assistant – $97,000
- Product Manager – $106,680
- Software Engineer – $95,000
- Audit Manager – $95,000
- Analytics Manager – $105,000
- Software Development Manager – $135,000
- Product Marketing Manager – $115,000
- Marketing Manager – $90,000
- QA Manager – $85,000
- Finance Manager – $115,000
- Business Development Manager – $80,000
- UX Designer – $91,800
- Strategy Manager – $130,000
- Technical Account Manager – $69,548
- Consultant – $84,000
- Construction Superintendent – $78,000
- Nurse Practitioner – $99,500
- Electrical Engineer – $76,900
- Software Architect – $130,000
As you can see from the list above you are pretty safe if you work in IT. Most of the jobs in the top jobs list are in Information Technology. In addition, you are surely well paid since the lowest paying job on the list the Technical Account Manager.
If you are one of the people who currently works any of the above top jobs, we would like to hear from you. Let us know where you work below and tell us how you like it.