1. AudioNote - AudioNote lets you link audio recordings to the notes you keep in class or in a business meeting. The app works with a stylus, so you can link recordings to free-hand notes and drawings. The free application usually has some features that are limited, that is why we recommend you buy the full version for $4.99.
2. Photoshop Express - This free app brings you the primary features of Photoshop without the double-digit expense. With Photoshop Express, it's easy to improve your photos. Choose from a variety of one-touch effects, or simply drag your finger across the screen to crop, rotate, or adjust color. Add artistic filters like Soft Focus or Sketch. And never fear: A copy of your original file is always saved, and you can undo and redo changes until you get just the look you want.
3. Sketchbook Pro - Autodesk SketchBook® Pro for iPad is a professional-grade paint and drawing application. Using the same paint engine as its desktop counterpart, SketchBook Pro delivers a complete set of sketching & painting tools through a streamlined and intuitive user interface designed exclusively for the iPad experience.
4. Epicurious - You can use the Epicurious Recipes and Shopping List app on either the iPhone or the iPad. Whether you launch the app from an iPhone or iPad, you get the same robust feature set, customized for the device you're currently using.
5. Wikipanion - This is a great application because you will not have to access your browser for mid-sentence references anymore. Wikipanion taps the Wikipedia database in a fresh, clean, app-based environment.
6. Jasmine - YouTube Client - This application is amazing because it basically substitute of the YouTube app that all iOS devices had prior to the update.
7. Star Walk for iPad - Star Walk is a stellar augmented reality app that labels all the stars, constellations, and satellites you point your iPad at. You can track the ISS, find out what constellation you’ve been looking at from your bedroom window and get a lot of exciting and educative information.
8. White Noise Pro - Create the perfect ambient sound environment for relaxation or sleep. Optimized for the iPad and includes all the great sounds from White Noise with the ability to add and create thousands more using the revolutionary Mix Pad.
9. MindNode - MindNode lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird's-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated those ideas get, MindNode can keep up.
10. AppShopper - AppShopper keeps you up to date on the newest App Store apps, sales and freebies. Organize apps in your own customized Wish List and automatically get notified when there is a sale or update.